Ezee Classic Mobility Scooter
Now available in 4 frame colours!
- CH4025 - Red Frame
- CH4027 - Silver Frame
- CH4028 - Blue Frame
- CH4032 - Black Frame
The Ezee Life EZee Classic Electric scooters are small lightweight mobility scooters that are super light, easily disassemble into four parts or can be folded for easy transportation and provide an excellent choice for electric scooters for on-the-move-riders!
Because this mobility scooter easily breaks down into pieces it can be transported in almost any vehicle yet is strong enough to carry adults up to 250 pounds (115 kgs) in weight!
The Ezee Classic scooter is a lightweight but powerful 4 wheeled scooter that will easily fold or disassemble for transport while still having a weight capacity of 250 lbs! (115 kgs)
This mobility scooter has a dual front wheel set up that provides more stability than a three wheeled scooter but still has a maneuverability that is superior to a four wheeled scooter.
With its battery pack mounted on the tiller handle it can be removed without the user having to bend over. The re-charge time for the batteries will be between 7 and 10 hours depending on the state of discharge and battery condition.
- Compact and light design
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and functionality
- Easily disassembles
- Easy to transport in most vehicles
- Store in tight places quickly and easily
- Detach the battery pack and carry inside for recharging
- Sturdy enough to be the primary scooter for a 115 kg (250 lbs) person
- The complete dis-assembly of the Classic is done without tools
- The front column is detachable from the base without bending
- The battery pack is removable by lifting a handle positioned at hip height
- The Classic can be transported in the trunk of any standard family car
- Leave your scooter in the trunk just bring the battery indoors for recharging
- The Classic may be checked-in with your airline. Batteries are Air Travel Friendly
- There are no heavy ground-level parts to be lifted
Attention: All our scooter batteries are sealed batteries and are designed to be safe for air travel. Airlines are especially careful these days when it comes to transporting batteries and there have been cases recently where scooter batteries have been confiscated prior to a flight forcing the traveller to purchase new batteries at their destination.
When booking a flight where you intend to take your wheelchair or scooter, always make sure with the airline that your batteries meet their requirements for air travel.
The Standard Lead Acid battery pack has been certified safe for airline travel. Click here for copy of the lead acid battery certification
The Optional Lithium battery pack has been certified safe for airline travel. Click here for copy of lithium battery certification
- Carrying Capacity: 115 kg 250 lbs
- Length 104 cm (41 in)
- Width: 57 cm (22 in)
- Height: 86 cm (34 in)
- Total Weight: 28 kg (67 lbs).
- Rear Frame: 12.9 kg (28 lbs)
- Front Column: 8.6 kg (18 lbs)
- Battery Pack: 6.5 kg (14 lbs)
- Battery: 12 A/h
- Range: 12 A/h battery up to 13 km (59miles)
- Speed: Up to 6 kph (4 mph)
- Maximum Incline: 6 degrees (10%)
Range, Speed and Incline will vary dependent on load, condition of batteries and terrain.