1G EZee Fold w/Swing-away Front & 12" Wheels - CH4064/CH4065
The EZee Fold CH4065 is essentially the same wheelchair as the EZee Fold HD but has a slightly smaller seat, a maximum of two batteries and has elevating legrests.
The EZee Fold HD power wheelchair is a lightweight portable power wheelchair that folds easily for easy transport and storage but offers a range of up to 15 kms per battery. Optional second battery will increase range accordingly.
With a seat width of 17“ and a seat depth of 17” and a weight capacity of up to 350 lbs. this chair will fit most average to larger sized adults.
The EZee Fold HD also features 12” drive wheels for better performance over rougher terrain and obstacles.
- CH4064 - One Piece Footboard - $4,415.00
- CH4065 - Swing-Away Footrest - $4,615.00
Ezee Fold Brochure
The EZee Fold HD portable power wheelchair is designed to be a easily transportable power wheelchair that can be easily folded up and loaded into vehicles or stored away. It folds into a small package without the need to remove parts or reach down to the ground.
The tires are maintenance free for durability and convenience. They will not go soft or become flat because of contact with sharp objects on the sidewalk or floor.
Like many more expensive power chairs the EZee Fold is driven using a joystick that can be mounted on either side of the chair, has flip back arms for easier transfers and access. The chair comes standard with a removable, washable, seat and back cushion for comfort and a seat belt for safety.
While the EZee Fold comes with a high quality lithium ion battery, an additional battery can be added to the chair to increase the travel range.
As with any powered mobility device the range will be affected by user weight, terrain travelled, condition of batteries and ambient temperature.
Attention: All our scooter batteries are sealed batteries and are designed to be safe for air travel. Airlines are especially careful these days when it comes to transporting batteries and there have been cases recently where scooter batteries have been confiscated prior to a flight forcing the traveller to purchase new batteries at their destination.
When booking a flight where you intend to take your wheelchair or scooter, always make sure with the airline that your batteries meet their requirements for air travel.
- Seat Width: 430 mm (17”)
- Seat Depth 430 mm (17”)
- Seat Height: 521 mm (20.5”)
- Backrest Height: 443 mm (17.5”)
- Arm Height: 215 mm (8.5") from seat
- Arm Length: 330.2 mm (13")
- Footrest Range: 356 to 508 mm (14" to 20")
- Net Weight: 25 kg (55 lbs.)
- Weight Capacity: 160 kg (350 lbs.)
- Caster: 8” x 2" Tire
- Rear Wheel: 12” Tire
- Battery: Lithium battery, 24V, 10 AH
- Max speed: 7.2 kph (4.5 mph)
- Max. Climbing Grade: 12 degrees
- Charging period: 5 hours per battery
- Endurance: Up to 15 km (9.4 miles) / battery
- Overall size: 965 x 609 x 952 mm (38” x 24” x 37.5”)
- Folded size: 736 x 609 x 330 mm (29” x 24” x 13”)
*Speed and Range are dependent on the weight of the user, condition of the batteries and terrain travelled. Weights & measurements are approximate.
- Folds and opens in just 2 seconds.
- Strong and lightweight frame made of high grade aircraft aluminum alloy.
- Stands upright after folding for easy transport and storage.
- Flip up armrest for easier sliding transfers and to make tables more accessible
- Elevating Legrests
- With detachable seat cushion and washable seat cushion cover.
- 1 Battery Included (Additional Batteries Optional)
- 2 Batteries Doubles Range
|Part Name||Warranty Length|
|Other items||1 Year|
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.