Electric Convenience Vehicles
ECVs are electrically operated mobility devices that are loaned, or rented, to patrons for short term use at Amusement Parks, Zoos, Exhibitions, National & Provincial Parks, or anywhere a lot of walking is involved and wants to be more accessible to people with mobility issues.
Benefits to the facility of offering ECVs:
- Provide facility accessibility to attract more visitors.
- Create a new income stream for facilities over and above what can be generated with manual wheelchairs that often require caregiver assistance.
Benefits to the patrons:
- ECVs provide freedom and independence while visiting your facility.
- Patrons can use mobility devices that are chosen to work in the terrain of the facility.
- Patrons don’t have to bring their own mobility devices to enjoy your facility.
- Patrons can have mobility devices that may be more appropriate for the facility terrain than their own.
Benefits of using EZee Life ECVs:
- Folding and compact, EZee Life Power Wheelchairs & Scooters take up less space than conventional power mobility devices when not in use.
- E Zee Life lithium batteries provide all day power and can be charged overnight to be ready for morning use every day.
- Virtually maintenance free with flat-free tires, sealed batteries and designed for long term trouble free use.
- Easy for users to understand and drive.
- Programmable drive controls to restrict speed and power.
- Excellent warranty against manufacturer defects.