G5 EZee Fold Ultra Light - CH4070
The CH4070 EZee Fold is an ultra light folding portable electric wheelchair. Its light weight makes it ideal for lifting and into the trunk of a vehicle, carrying up stairs and shipping by air.
Like our other models the CH1070 has an electric and manual mode, easy to charge and great for use in small areas and its frame is made of strong and lightweight aerial aluminum alloy.
Ezee Fold Brochure
- Length: 83.5 CM (32.9")
- Width: 56.5 cm (22.2")
- Height: 90 cm (35.4")
- Folded Width: 37 cm (14.7")
- Seat Width: 46 cm (18.1")
- Seat Depth: 40 cm (15.75")
- Seat Height: 52.5 cm (20.7")
- Back Height: 39 cm (15.4")
- Armrest Height: 24 cm (9.5")
- Shipping box 60.5cm x 50cm x 73cm
- Chair Weight: 17 kg (37.5 lb)
- Weight Capacity: 100 kg (220 lb)
- Caster Size: 12.5 cm (5")
- Wheel Size: 20 cm (8")
- Motors (2): 24 Volt 150 Watt
- Battery: 24 volt 10.4 Ah Lithium Ion
- Charger Input: 100-240 Volt, 50/60 Hz
- Charger Output: 2 Amps
- Maximum Speed: 4.5 KPH (2.8 MPH)
- Static Stability: ≥6°
- Dynamic Stability: ≥3°
- Braking: ≤ 100 cm (39.4")
- Min.Turning Radius: 90 cm (35.4")
- Cruising Range: 15 km (9.3 Miles)
- Ultra Lightweight
- Right or Left Hand Drive
- Powered or Manual Modes
- 220 lb Capacity
- 15 KM Range
- 4.5 KPH Maximum Speed
|Part Name||Warranty Length|
|Other items||1 Year|
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.