Jupiter Lift Chair (1 Motor)
Jupiter Blue - CH4014
Jupiter Brown - CH4015
The Jupiter one motor lift chair is a medium sized infinite position lift chair available with brown, dark brown or blue Chenille upholstery (100% Polyester fiber) and features 4 casters for easy maneuverability. It is a more economical priced option than the two motor Jupiter but doesn't allow for the independent adjustment of the back angle and footrest found in the two motor model.
With its 19.5” seat width and 19.5” seat height it will accommodate most average sized adults comfortably.
Suitable for users 5' 3" to 6' tall (approximate based on average body proportions).
The Jupiter lift chair is part of the Planet line of quality lift chairs from EZee Life. It a basic model that offers features that will rival other manufacturer's higher end chairs.
We stock the Jupiter model in three colours, brown, dark brown and blue Chenille upholstery (100% Polyester fiber), and can ship these chairs same day as ordered or the next business day for late orders.
- 352 lbs (160 kg)
- Width: 19.5" (49.5 cm)
- Depth: 20.3" (51.6 cm)
- Back Height: 28.1" (71.4 cm)
- Seat Height: 19.5" (49.5 cm)
- Overall Width: 35.1” (89.2 cm)
- Overall Depth: 73.3” (186.2 cm)
- Overall Height (down): 43.7” (111 cm)
- Overall Height (raised): 58.9” (149.6 cm)
The Jupiter Lift chair is shipped in two boxes. Below are the dimensions and weights of each.
- Box 1 Dimensions: 33" x 37" x 27" (85 x 94 x 69 cm)
- Box 1 Weight: 54 kgs
- Box 2 Dimensions: 31" x 33" x 14" (79 x 83 x 35 cm)
- Box 2 Weight: 8.5 kgs
Component Size (unpackaged)
- Base: 32.5” x 25.3” x 34.8” (82.5 x 64.1 x 88.3 cm)
- Back: 32” x 30.5” x 11.5” (29.2 x 77.5 x 81.3 cm)
- Three position recline
- 4 casters with 2 brake on the two back casters
- Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
- Removable back for easy handling
- Easy to use hand control
- Maximum seat elevation with superb stability in full lift position
- Wide construction provides greater side to side stability
- Top steel base for durability and cross supports
- Engineered bushings and washers at pivot points provide quiet smooth operation and durability
- Direct drive activation synchronizes right and left sides for easy opening
- Low voltage motor, 24 volt, UL approved
- Battery backup
One Motor Explanation
The Jupiter one motor lift chair incorporates a single motor which allows for simpler controls where the footrest and back move automatically and together when the control buttons are depressed.
Two motor models allow for independent control of the backrest and footrest
EZee Life™ warrants our Planet lift chair line to be free from material and workmanship problems as follows:
- Lifetime warranty on all Planet lift chair frames.
All other issues:
- First and Second year - parts and labour.
- Third year – parts only.
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.
How to Get Service
Should you require warranty service for your Planet lift chair please contact HPU Medical Wholesale. Fill in our warranty claim form and provide picture where and if relevant.
Once approval is given for warranty, vendor can choose between two levels of service.
- The local dealer can make the needed repairs and invoice us for repair - quote has to be submitted and approved before repair done.
- 3rd party service - once informed of broken lift chair we would arrange for a 3rd party service company to book a time for the repair with the client.
Warranty Claim Forms can be downloaded at https://hpurehab.com/downloads/Planet-Warranty-Form.pdf.