4001 Massage Chair
The CH4001 massage chair is an economy version of our CH4000 full body 4D massage chair. Although it does not have all the features of the CH4000, this massage chair is manufactured to the same high quality and is not in any way a substandard cheap knock off.
It features a choice of two, timed automatic massage programs, Shiatsu massage and heat. Adjustable rollers with 3 intensities massage from the neck to buttocks. Air massage for seat sides and legs also provide three intensities.
Two speakers are integrated into the head section that play music from your Bluetooth enabled device.
- Patented massage rollers provide kneading, rocking, knocking, tapping & shiatsu massages. Rollers can move up and down in S shape to provide a special massage.
- The L-track fits body curves to massage from neck to buttocks.
- Massage roller heating provides heating therapy.
- Two automatic programs to choose from.
- Three levels of massage intensity.
- Three level adjustable air massage on seat side and leg.
- Backrest reclines as the leg rest rises.
- Supports Bluetooth music through two headrest speakers.
- USB port on armrest will charge your mobile.
- Product: Massage Chair
- Model Number: CH4001
- Power consumption: 96 Watts
- Voltage: 100 V AC
- Frequency: 50/60 HZ
- Rated Time :15 Minutes
- Dimensions: 1450 x 760 x 790 mm (L x W x H)
- NW / GW: 50 kg / 65 kg
- Material: Plastic & Metal
- Upholstery: Synthetic Leather
- Function: Massage, kneading, shiatsu, knock for household use. Eliminates muscle fatigue, stimulates blood circulation, relieves muscle stiffness & nerve pain.
Ezee Life™ Limited Warranty
This Ezee Life™ product carries a one year labour warranty against manufacturing defects, faulty materials and workmanship and a two year parts warranty.
In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the item. Please contact your supplier/dealer for assistance should a defect become apparent.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect in the product, in particular freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, expenses or other expenses which may occur.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear resulting from normal use or damage caused by accident, misuse, negligence or improper installation or assembly.
The vendor/manufacturer will not accept responsibility for any damages or injury caused by misuse, negligence or non-observance of the instructions supplied.