18" Aluminum Tilt Shower & Commode Chair 190
The EZee Life 190 aluminum attendant shower and commode chair is a tilting 18” commode and a transport chair in one.
The chair comes with four 5” locking casters to provide safety when the user does not need to be moved.
They come standard with an open front padded seat and insert to fill the opening when not needed. Alternatively the optional closed front seat with full top cover can be ordered for those prefer not to have an open front seat.
The seat cut-out provides comfort and allows the chair to be positioned over a standard toilet for use, but also comes with a bucket to be used anywhere it is required.
The aluminum frame of the Shower Commode Chair is an attractive white color and is also resistant to rust which makes it ideal for the shower.
Footrests come standard and include adjustable height and angle footplates.
This Aluminum Shower Commode Chair is ideal for home or institutional use.
Also available with 24" wheels for self-propulsion (180-24).
Model 190 Suggested Retail Price: $1,800.00
Model 190 -24 Self Propelled Price $2,000.00
This series of tilt rehab commodes offer the features and qualities important to both the home and institutional user.
- The frame is of aluminum construction making them very light and easy for caregivers to manoeuvre yet strong enough to support users up to 400 pounds (depending on model).
- All models are equipped with 5” locking swivel casters but can be ordered with optional 24” rear wheels to enable self propulsion and a degree of independence for users.
- The materials used to construct these commodes and the finishes used are compatible with institutional cleansers and disinfectants to provide the highest level of infection control possible.
- The seat height is adjustable by 2” to 3”, depending on the wheel configuration and model, to adapt to toilet or bed heights and ease transfers.
- The seat, back and arm foam is textured to reduce the amount of slipping the user may experience when wet but soft enough the provide comfort and reduce pressure points while in use.
- The removable seat insert provides comfort for users who use the commode for showering but not for bowel or bladder elimination.
- The commode is equipped with a large round bucket that can be removed from the rear.
- The footrests are adjustable in height and can be can swung away or removed when needed.
- These commodes come equipped with anti-tippers for the safety of the user and peace of mind for the caregiver. They are adjustable height so they can be adapted to various types of floors and terrains and can be removed or flipped up out of the way when not needed.
- The white frame and light blue seat, back and arms give these commodes an attractive look not found in other models. This less institutional appearance is appreciated by both home and institutional users.
The lightweight and compact size makes these commodes ideal for home use as well as institutional and can be used as a bedside commode, used over the toilet or in shower stalls designed to be used with shower commodes.
- Molded seat, back & arm rest pads
- Commode hole insert
- Flip back arms
- Locking swivel casters
- Adjustable height swing away footrests
- Composite flip up foot plates
- Side release seat belt
- Strong tubular aluminum frame
- Adjustable removable anti-tippers
|Tilt Range:||Up to 33º|
|Weight:||36lbs (16.3 kgs)|
|Front Casters:||5” Swivel Locking Casters|
|Rear Wheels:||5” std or optional 24”|
|Seat Height:||21", 22", 23";|
|Clearance Height:||18", 19", 22";|
|Foot Rest Length:||14” to 20”|
|Foot Rest Hanger Angle:||60º|
|Arm Height:||11” (from seat)|
|Arm Pad Length:||9 1/2”|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs (136 kgs)|