EV-906 Replacement Electrodes
These replacement pads are for the Super Stim 4 Channel Digital TENS/EMS. The carbon film adhesive electrodes used for TENS are made with high quality stimulation gel. The pads have soft backing, suitable for most areas of the body. It features durable reuse life, no residue and strong connection.
1.5" x 1.5"
- Clean skin thoroughly prior to each application of electrodes. Any oils, dirt lotions and make-up on the skin will prevent the electrodes from adhering correctly.
- Insert the pins of the lead wire from the device into the electrode wire connectors.
- Remove the electrodes from the protective liner and apply firmly to the skin. Adhesion improves when electrodes reach skin temperature.
- Lift at the edge of electrodes and peel. Do not pull on the lead wires when removing electrodes from the packaging or skin as this may damage the electrodes.
- Place the electrodes on the liner and remove the lead wire by twisting and pulling at the same time.
Care and storage:
- Between uses, store the electrodes in the resealable bag in a cool dry place.
- The life of the electrodes varies depending on skin conditions, storage, amount of use, type of stimulation, and stimulation site. Electrode life may be extended by carefully following the instructions for use above.
- The electrodes are intended for single patient use only.
- Do not apply to broken skin. Should skin rash occur, discontinue use and contact your physician.
- Do not use while driving or operating machinery.
- Do not exceed 0.1 watts/cm.
- Do not use alcohol wipes or other liquids to clean the front gel side of the electrodes.