Atlas Lift Chair
The Atlas is a wide seat, high weight capacity infinite position lift chair with high quality Chenille upholstery (100% Polyester fiber). While it comes fitted with rubber pads to prevent floor damage and provide stable positioning, the 4 supplied locking casters can be installed to ease movement of the chair.
With a X-Wide/Average size rating, this chair will accommodate people of wider widths and average heights.
High quality, premium materials and timeless style make the Atlas lift chair a great addition to any room for those who want a wider seat and higher weight capacity.
The Atlas is available in a blue Chenille upholstery (100% Polyester fiber) that will wear well and look great!
- 462 lbs (210 kg)
- Seat width: 64cm (25.2”)
- Seat depth: 54cm (21.25”)
- Seat height: 49cm (19.3”)
- Backrest height: 70cm (27.6”)
- Overall Width: 108 (42.1”)
- Overall Depth: 82 (33”)
- Overall Height (down): 115 (44.9”)
- Over Height (raised): 150 (58.5”)
Shipping Size (box size)
- Base box: 108 x 82 x 66 cm (42" x 32" x 25.8") Weight: 143 lb (65 kgs)
- Back Box: 95 x 83 x 33 cm (37" x 32" x 12.9") Weight: 33 lb (15 kgs)
- Three position function
- Chenille upholstery
- Four casters with 2 brake on the two back casters
- Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
- Removable back for easy handling
- Easy to use hand control
- Superb stability in full lift position
- Excellent side to side stability
- Engineered bushings and washers at pivot points provide quiet smooth operation and durability
- Direct drive activation synchronizes right and left sides for easy opening
- Low voltage motor, 24 volt, UL approved
- Battery backup
- The Atlas has two Dewert motors that work together to run this chair like a single motor lift chair.
- Maximum weight capacity is 210kgs (462 lbs).
Three Position Explanation
The Atlas lift chair incorporates 2 motors which work together to allow for three position operation by the user using a simple two button control.
A three position lift chair has and footrest and backrest which both move together.
EZee Life™ warrants our Planet lift chair line to be free from material and workmanship problems as follows:
- Lifetime warranty on all Planet lift chair frames.
All other issues:
- First and Second year - parts and labour.
- Third year – parts only.
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.
How to Get Service
Should you require warranty service for your Planet lift chair please contact HPU Medical Wholesale. Fill in our warranty claim form and provide picture where and if relevant.
Once approval is given for warranty, vendor can choose between two levels of service.
- The local dealer can make the needed repairs and invoice us for repair - quote has to be submitted and approved before repair done.
- 3rd party service - once informed of broken lift chair we would arrange for a 3rd party service company to book a time for the repair with the client.
Warranty Claim Forms can be downloaded at https://hpurehab.com/downloads/Planet-Warranty-Form.pdf.