Jupiter Lift Chair (2 Motor)
Jupiter Blue - CH4002
Jupiter Brown - CH4003
Jupiter Grey - CH4024
The Jupiter lift chair is an infinite position lift chair available with grey, brown, dark brown or blue Chenille upholstery (100% Polyester fiber). While it comes fitted with rubber pads to prevent floor damage and provide stable positioning, the 4 supplied locking casters can be installed to ease repositioning the chair.
With a Medium/Average size rating, this chair will accommodate people of medium width and average height.
Suitable for users 5' 3" to 6' tall (approximate based on average body proportions).
The Jupiter lift chair is part of the Planet line of quality lift chairs from EZee Life. It a basic model that offers features that will rival other manufacturer's higher end chairs.
We stock the Jupiter model in four colours, grey, brown, dark brown and blue Chenille upholstery (100% Polyester fiber), and can ship these chairs same day as ordered or the next business day for late orders.
Jupiter Product Videos
- 352 lbs (160 kg)
- Width: 19.5" (49.5 cm)
- Depth: 20.3" (51.6 cm)
- Back Height: 28.1" (71.4 cm)
- Seat Height: 19.5" (49.5 cm)
- Overall Width: 35.1” (89.2 cm)
- Overall Depth: 73.3” (186.2 cm)
- Overall Height (down): 43.7” (111 cm)
- Overall Height (raised): 58.9” (149.6 cm)
Dimensions in neutral position: 32.5” x 34.5” x 43.25” (82.55 x 87.63 x 109.86 cm)
The Jupiter Lift chair is shipped in two boxes. Below are the dimensions and weights of each.
- Box 1 Dimensions: 32.25” x 36” x 25.75” (81.9 x 91.4 x 65.4 cm)
- Box 1 Weight: 109.67 lb (49.75 kg)
- Box 2 Dimensions: 30.5” x 31.5” x 13” (77.5 x 80 x 33 cm)
- Box 2 Weight: 23.14 (10.5 kg)
Component Size (unpackaged)
- Base: 32.5” x 25.3” x 34.8” (82.5 x 64.1 x 88.3 cm)
- Back: 32” x 30.5” x 11.5” (29.2 x 77.5 x 81.3 cm)
- Chenille upholstery (100% Polyester fiber)
- Infinite position recline
- 4 casters with 2 brake on the two back casters
- Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
- Removable back for easy handling
- Easy to use hand control
- Maximum seat elevation with superb stability in full lift position
- Wide construction provides greater side to side stability
- Top steel base for durability and cross supports
- Engineered bushings and washers at pivot points provide quiet smooth operation and durability
- Direct drive activation synchronizes right and left sides for easy opening
- Low voltage motor, 24 volt, UL approved
- Battery backup
Infinite Position Explanation
The Jupiter lift chair incorporates 2 motors which allow for infinite positioning by the user for maximum comfort and function.
An infinite position lift chair allows for total recline and independent function of the foot and back. The feet can be elevated without reclining the back, the back can be reclined without elevating the feet or the back can be partially reclined while the the feet are partially elevated. The options for positioning are infinite..
EZee Life™ warrants our Planet lift chair line to be free from material and workmanship problems as follows:
- Lifetime warranty on all Planet lift chair frames.
All other issues:
- First and Second year - parts and labour.
- Third year – parts only.
Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids this warranty. EZee Life™ reserves the right to replace or repair any part that has become defective.
The warranty does not extend to consequential costs resulting from the fault or defect of the product: freight and travel costs, loss of earnings, or other expenses that one may incur.
Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and the original receipt must be presented before any warranty options are considered. Please also be prepared to provide the date of purchase and serial number.
How to Get Service
Should you require warranty service for your Planet lift chair please contact HPU Medical Wholesale. Fill in our warranty claim form and provide picture where and if relevant.
Once approval is given for warranty, vendor can choose between two levels of service.
- The local dealer can make the needed repairs and invoice us for repair - quote has to be submitted and approved before repair done.
- 3rd party service - once informed of broken lift chair we would arrange for a 3rd party service company to book a time for the repair with the client.
Warranty Claim Forms can be downloaded at https://hpurehab.com/downloads/Planet-Warranty-Form.pdf.